Visit with Members of Congress
Meet with your Members of Congress and their staff to urge them to:
- Increase federal funding for ALS - specific research from the Department of Defense and NIH.
- Develop a prescription drug benefit for Medicare beneficiaries.
- Support patients and caregivers.
PLEASE help by either:
- Meeting with your senator/representative in person on Advocacy Day;
- Writing a letter to your senator/representative, giving us a copy to hand-deliver on Advocacy Day.
For infomation about being an advocate contact Regina Ackley at (212) 720-3047 or email@example.com.