Education & Resources
As a service to the ALS community, we have provided various resources, including publications and videos to give visitors the ability to quickly and easily access information pertaining to a variety of subjects such as:
- Pharmacological Therapies in ALS
- Advancements in ALS Research
- 30 Years of Genetics in ALS
- Nutritional Considerations in ALS
- Navigating Medical Decisions in ALS
- Communication Strategies with ALS
- Basic Home Care for Those Living with ALS
- Real Kids Talk About ALS
- and much more!
2023 Education & Resource Summit
In May of 2023, nearly 300 members of the ALS community gathered online for the third annual ALS Greater New York Education and Resource Summit. Workshops covered a wide range of topics and were held virtually over a 2-day period. Many of these presentations, representing some of the most forward-thinking and versatile trends in the ALS community, are available for viewing below. Below the videos are resource guides that may also be helpful in navigating this journey.