Education & Resources
As a service to the ALS community, we have provided various resources, including publications and videos to give visitors the ability to quickly and easily access information pertaining to a variety of subjects such as:
- Pharmacological Therapies in ALS
- Advancements in ALS Research
- 30 Years of Genetics in ALS
- Nutritional Considerations in ALS
- Navigating Medical Decisions in ALS
- Communication Strategies with ALS
- Basic Home Care for Those Living with ALS
- Real Kids Talk About ALS
- and much more!
2023 Education & Resource Summit
In May of 2023, nearly 300 members of the ALS community gathered online for the third annual ALS Association Greater New York Chapter Education and Resource Summit. Workshops covered a wide range of topics and were held virtually over a 2-day period. Many of these presentations, representing some of the most forward-thinking and versatile trends in the ALS community, are available for viewing below. Below the videos are resource guides that may also be helpful in navigating this journey.